• Substrate to be treated must be free from debris and dust. Clean the substrate by hydrojet/ high pressure/air blowing or brushing.
• Apply one layer of 1,0 Kg/m² of STARFLEX C and directly on the wet product apply the reinforcement STARTEX FC.
Apply a second layer of 1,2 Kg/m² of STARFLEX C, take care to avoid the for-mation of bubbles.
The product can be applied by roller, brush or trowel.
• STARFLEX C can be used also for pools waterproofing. In this case, the adhesive for tiles shall be adequate to chlorinate water immersion.
It can be used for roofs, terraces and balconies, wet areas under tiles, swimming pools, water tanks.
• If tiles won’t be applied on STARFLEX C, the waterproofing system can be completed with the top coat POLISTAR P8670W (minimum consump-tion: two layers, 0,100-0,120 Kg/m² each) or with the top coat STARFLEX W LISCIO.
• High elasticity, toughness.
• Seamless waterproofing membrane
• Applicable and gains adhesion to different substrates.
• High permeability to water vapor.
• Elastic protection allowing structure movement
• Resistant to frost
• Substrate application temprature range: + 7 ° C to + 35 ° C.
• Operating temperature -20°C to + 80°C in air.