• Substrate to be treated must be free from debris and dust. Clean the substrate by either water jetting or air blowing or brushing.
• PRIMER 0230, moisture curing polyurethane. to be applied by means of a roller or brush or airless spraying device (with consumption of 100-150 g/m2). Over applica-tion time must be between 60 minutes and 16 hours according to environmental conditions.
A rapid version called PRIMER 0230 R is available, allowing rapid over applica-tion time also in cold conditions (0°C) within 10 minutes. This version also helps removing traces of residual humidity from non absorbing substrates (morning dew). Does not help with water ponding or ice.
• Apply with a consumption of 150 g/m2. For substrates with pores that are more difficult to close, use PRIMER 0260 in more than one coat, and in-terposing a light scatter of quartz
• STARFLEX MONO BT can be applied by brush, squeegee, roller or airless spray (pressure 130-150 bar and nozzle 0,031”-0,035”).
Apply two coats of product, with a consumption of 0,7-0,8 Kg/m2 for the first layer and 0,7-0,9 Kg/m2 for the second. (overapplication time 24 hours maximum)
If the substrate is horizontal or slightly sloping, the maximum amount of product which can be applied without reinforcement is 0,800 Kg/m2 per layer.
Clean the tools with solvent DILUENTE 15 after every use.
• Easy application by means of brush, roller or airless spray.
• High adhesion.
• Abrasion resistance. water impermeability.
• Water vapor permeability, crack-bridging capacity.
• Resistant to immersion into water.
• Ideal for outdoor non exposed, operating temperatures from -40°C to +90°C in air, (+200°C for short time).