• Substrate to be treated must be free from debris and dust. Clean the substrate by either water jetting or air blowing and/or brushing.
• DUROGLASS FU RAPID, water based rapid 2 component modified epoxy DPM primer designed for gaining adhesion on humid substrate up to 10 bar of back-pressure.
Solves humidity problems allowing safe application for all kinds of floorings. Rapid curing allowing overcoating within hours even in cold temperatures 4 hours, 6° C, 75% RH.
Can be used for scratch coats or roller applications. Low VOC.
Consumption rate is 0,300-500 kg/m² per coat making sure that areas with greater absorption rate should be treated again.
• PRIMER 0230, moisture curing polyurethane. to be applied by means of a roller or brush or airless spraying device (with consumption of 100-150 g/m2). Over appli-cation time must be between 60 minutes and 16 hours according to environmen-tal conditions.
• A rapid version called PRIMER 0230 R is available, allowing rapid over applica-tion time also in cold conditions (0°C) within 10 minutes. This version also helps removing traces of residual humidity from non absorbing substrates (morning dew). Does not help with water ponding or ice.
• STARFLEX HR, rapid curing pure polyurea two-component 100% solids elastomer-ic, or STARFLEX HR-E, hybrid elastomeric polyurea system formulated with aro-matic isocianates and special diammines, free from plastificants and solvents.
• STARFLEX HR/HR-E can be apply also in vertical and ceiling.
The product can be applied exclusively by spraying devices (proportional hot spray) with two-component airless pumping units, equipped with a mixing gun.
The necessary equipment must also include pre-heating the separate compo-nents at temperatures of at least 65-75 ° C.
The theoretical consumption is 2,2-4,4 Kg/m².
• POLISTAR E/P, two component elastic polyurethane based UV- resistant, anti-skid and wear resistant protective coating, one component elastic aliphatic polyurea based top coat for manual application at a rate of 0,15-0,25 kg/m² per coat.
The product for anti-slip can be added /charged with 0,1-0,3 mm quartz and or be broadcasted with 0,1- 0,5 quartz on the first of the 2 top coats.
When 2 coats must be applied do not let more than 48 hours between the coats.
• POLISTAR E/2, 2k polyurethane based uv- resistant, anti-skid and wear resistant protective coating, with a consumption of 0,150 Kg/m2.
• The over coating has to be applied within 3-4 hours maximum after the application of STARFLEX HR/STARFLEX HR-E.
• Water impermeabile, excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
• Substrate application temperature range: from -20°C a +40°C, dew point of > 5°C (in the absence of condensation).
• Operating temperatures from -40°C to +90°C on the air.